Halloween In Park City
Halloween on Historic Park City’s Main Street has been named one of the top Halloween celebrations in the country by Travel and Leisure Magazine and with good reason! When you combine two and four-legged costumed creatures with gourmet treats and maybe a few tricks, you have a one-of-a-kind celebration.
As we prepare for this spook-tacular holiday, we have a few suggestions to help you and your trick-or-treaters prepare for frightfully good time.
• On October 31st, Park City’s Main Street will be closed to vehicular traffic at 1:30 p.m. If your car is on Main Street and you get a call from police dispatch, it is no trick. Please move your car by 1:30 p.m.
• Parking may be challenging, so plan accordingly.
• Please access Main Street via China Bridge lot from Marsac Avenue. We recommend considering satellite parking at City Park. Children are welcome to hop on the bus to access Main Street. Four-legged friends will need to walk to Main Street on a leash. Help your pups burn off some of their energy before the festivities. Due to federal or municipal? regulations, dogs are not allowed on Park City public transportation.
• The Trolley will run up Swede Alley for the duration of the event which ends at 7:00 p.m.
• 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Trick-or-treating for children up and doing Main Street.
• 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Howl-O-Ween Dog Party!!Howl-oween is for everyone, so come one, come all to a one-of-a-kind Halloween celebration for the pups. Bring your costumed doggie (on a leash please) to the party from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
• 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Main Street will reopen to vehicular traffic.
Come and join the Halloween fun and see what makes Park City such a favorite with ghouls and goblins, too![/et_pb_text][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]