The Week Of August 3rd
Featured Events and Upcoming Activities!
For your safety, walking or bike riding on any golf course cart path during play hours is not allowed.
All the letters from our GM, Robin Milne are available on the
home page on our Member Website & the homepage of The ForTees App.
Click the link below to login and view them.
No Waiver = No Reservations
The deadline for having a signed waiver is August 15th. Every Member over the age of 18 must sign the waiver before participating in Club activities or entering Club amenities.
Please get this done so we can give you full access to the Club amenities!
Tuesday, August 4th
Promontory Dog Park
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Enjoy a beautiful evening at the dog park at our Yappy Hour, and enjoy treats for dogs & beer and wine for humans!
You can access the park from the Beach House parking lot or the trail from Promontory Ranch Road
Limited spots left – RSVP Today!
Young Adult Get Together
Evening at The Adventure Slide
Wednesday, August 5th
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Join us for our Young Adult Get Together! Whether you’re home from college or just graduated, come and meet other members your age!
Be a kid again and hit the water slide! We’ll have complimentary beer, wine & pizza. Bring your ID!
Reservations are required – Please RSVP below
More Promontory = More FUN!
We are pleased to announce plans to keep moving our Membership further into the FUN ZONE!More details are below, but here is the scoop:
- We are completely re-modeling the Alpine Lodge at Deer Valley and we should be ready to WOW you with the new look and functionality on Deer Valley opening day, Saturday, December 5th!
- We are keeping our golf courses open as late as possible per the 2020 Book of Golf –
- Dye closes Oct. 5th
- Nick closes Oct. 19th
- We are expanding The Peak restaurant with additional seating in Salon A of the Double Deer Ballroom. We are happy to accommodate Social Members in this space!
- We are RE-OPENING The Hearth on Wine Wednesday, September 30th! We are bringing back your favorite Hearth Menu with reservations from 6 PM to 9 PM Wednesday through Friday.
- We are RE-OPENING The Hot Spot Café on Saturday, December 5th for that first shuttle ride to our newly opened Alpine Lodge!
- The Hot Spot will be open from 6 AM to 1 PM daily for foodservice and open for your convenience until RCH closing.
Benefits of Massage Therapy for Golfers
- Improve mental focus
- Decrease anxiety and stress levels
- Increase circulation that assists in removing metabolic waste from muscles
- Reduce muscle spasms, trigger points and adhesions to prevent injury and improve quality of movement
- Improve range of motion and muscle flexibility, resulting in increased power and performance
August 1st – August 31st
- Share the ritual of self-care or spoil yourself at the Ranch Club Spa and receive 15% OFF services of 2 or more. (Packages Not Included)
- 20% off all Image and Zents retail items
Ranch Club Spa Hours
Open Daily | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sage Spa – Closed
The Sage Spa is getting its finishing touches. We will let Membership know when we can resume reservations at the Sage Spa, and in the meantime, please continue to enjoy the Ranch Club Spa!
Meet Your NEIGH-bor
Meet Muffin! Muffin comes to Promontory from Sonoma Valley Stables in Petaluma, California. He arrived in December and spent the next several weeks trying to figure out what all the white stuff was and how to keep warm. He is a 10-year-old Czechoslovakian warmblood, and happens to be the only redhead in the barn!
Muffin competes primarily in the Adult Hunter division as well as Derbys. Muffin is a total foodie and loves all treats. He is deathly afraid of the overhead hose and the clippers, and loves a good roll in the dirt. Muffin is loved by his mom Cori Trudeau and has a massive crush on his Trainer, and second Mom Hillary Howe.
Come visit muffin and don’t forget treats!
This Week at The Kids' Cabin
The Kids’ Cabin
Open Daily | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
AM Sessions & PM Sessions are available
(24 kids per session – 3 small groups of 8)
Wednesday, August 5th – Wacky Wednesday
Come dressed as wacky as you can! Wacky activities planned all day!
Thursday, August 6th – Dino Days
Discover the age of dinosaurs & hatch a dinosaur egg!
Friday, August 7th – Art, Art, Art
Express yourself through the art of drawing, painting, & more!
Friday, August 7th – Late Night Date Night
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm | $60 Dinner Included
Kids hang with us & you get a date night!
Mondays – Book Club Camp
Read books, share books, & make your own books!
Tuesdays – Craft Camp
Craft it up with a variety of projects & materials to choose from!
Wednesdays – Nature Day
Hike Promontory trails & discover what nature has to offer!
Thursday – Science Days
Experiment, learn, & explore! Hands-on science fun!
Friday – Outdoor Adventure Camp
Hiking & exploring nature around us!
Reservations are required. Contact Britney Vernon at (435) 333- 4050 to reserve your spot.
Pop Up Fitness – Pilates For Golf
Wednesday, August 12th at 10:15 am
The Shed Amphitheater
Pilates works on rotation, trunk stability, strength, and mobility. By working on strengthening the glutes and core, Pilates can help golfers increase distance with their swing. In working the deepest abdominal and back muscles, golfers are likely to be stronger and minimize pain and injury.
Reservations Required – RSVP Below
Join us for Qi Gong every Monday at 10:30 am.
The Shed Amphitheater
Class is limited to 14 people
Qi Gong is a centuries-old system of coordinated body-posture and movement, breathing, and meditation used for the purposes of health, spirituality, and martial-arts training.
Download the fitness schedule below!
Please bring your own mats to Yoga, Pilates, and Sculp & Tone Classes. If you don’t have a mat, you can purchase a basic gym mat from us for $25.
Virtual WERQ! Dance Fitness In The Comfort of Your Home
Tuesday & Thursday at 9:00 am MT Via Kirsten’s Facebook Page
Get ready to dance and get fit in your own home – With WERQ Dance Fitness!
Instructor Kirsten is offering LIVE WERQ classes Tuesdays & Thursdays at 9:00 am MST via her Facebook page.
These classes are LIVE ONLY and will not be posted after because of music licensing.
Please note that all classes excluding Virtual WERQ! requires a reservation.
Classes are limited to 14 people.
Contact the Concierge to book your reservation!
Don’t Miss out on Wine Wednesdays at The Peak!
Every Wednesday – No corkage fee
Beginning, this Wednesday, July 29th, we’ll expand dinner service at The Peak into Double Deer Salon A. Both Full & Social Members are welcome to make reservations for Salon A dining.
Contact the reservations office at (435) 333-4004 or email them below to book your reservation.
Reservation Office Hours
Open Daily | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Beginning Monday, August 3rd – Peak Hours Change
The Peak (Dinner Service)
Wednesday – Sunday | 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Closed Monday & Tuesday
19th Lounge (Lunch Service)
Wednesday – Monday | 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Hearth reopens on Wednesday, September 30th
Wednesday – Friday | 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The Hotspot Cafe reopens Saturday, December 5th
Food Service from 6:00 am – 1:00 pm
Open for your convenience until RCH closing
Promontory Tennis Programs
Tennis Ball Machine
We are happy to let our members know that we have approved using the tennis ball machine. Due to COVID 19, we must be committed to the following protocol to ensure the safety of our members. Here are the guidelines we’d like you to follow when using the Ball Machine.
- Reservations required – The machine may only be used on court #4 in one-hour increments. – Contact the Concierge desk to make your reservation.
- Please use the sanitizing wipes located on the table before and after using the machine.
- Wipe down – the power button, the entire control panel, the handles, and the end of the power cord that you plug into the socket.
- Use the tennis tubes to pick up tennis balls – please wipe the tennis tubes down before and after use.
- When finished, please place the machine back under the covered area and wipe down any other surface area that might have been touched.
Women’s Member/Member Doubles Tournament – NTRP 3.5 – 4.0
Wednesday, July 29th at 8:00 am
$70 Per Person
Join us for our annual Women’s Member / Member tournament. This exciting full morning competitive doubles event is a member favorite and is limited to a total of 8 teams.
Snacks, beverages, and awards are included
Please RSVP with Adam Huebner by Saturday, July 25th
Tennis professional Adam Huebner is available for private and small group lessons by calling him directly at (602) 206-1550 or (435) 333- 4207.
We are requesting that everyone make reservations (1.5 hr. for singles / 2 hrs. for doubles) 48 hours in advance by calling the concierge desk at (435) 333- 4000.
Download This Summer’s Tennis Schedule below!
Pet Clean Up
This is getting “ruff”! All dogs’ poop MUST be disposed of by its owner.
The Conservancy provides cleanup bags for animal waste throughout the trails system for your convenience. Please continue to use these bags and deposit them in the waste containers provided.
Thank you for respecting Promontory and your fellow Members!
Optional Tennis Services
Summit County Health Order
Face Covering Required
As of midnight Friday, June 26th, all of Summit County is under new Health Orders.
What this means to us at our PRIVATE Club is the following:
- Masks will be REQUIRED to enter any of our INDOOR amenities.
- Masks may only be removed while seated for dining or while engaged in strenuous fitness activities. In the case of fitness, you must also have at least a 10-foot distance from any other person in the fitness area while you are un-masked.
- If attending any outdoor venues, please wear a mask in and out of the venue while checking in, and then as long as you have 6 ft of physical distance, you may enjoy the outdoor venue without a mask.
Read the official notice below
We have received a lot of concerned feedback from our Members regarding no-show reservations. Therefore, we are putting the following new policy into effect:
- A reserved time slot will be held for 20 minutes past the reservation time. If you do not show up before the 20 minute grace period, your spot will be forfeited and all future reservations on your Member Number will be canceled.
With COVID required limited access, the only way to be fair to your fellow Members is to show up at your reservation or cancel them in advance. Thank you for your cooperation.
Sage Spa Concierge Desk | Reservations Office
Open Daily | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
(435) 333-4004 | email@example.com
Golf at Promontory
Watch for the golf newsletter every Thursday!
Please follow the golf dress code when at the golf facilities. This includes the driving range.
|Dye Canyon Golf Course||Painted Valley Golf Course|
|Tuesday – Sunday||Wednesday – Monday|
|Tee Times beginning at 8:00 am
||Tee Times beginning at 8:00 am|
Golf Clinics with Doug Roberts
All July Clinics will be held at The Dye Canyon Practice Range
New Program – Ladies Beginners Camp
Tuesday, July 28th | 9:00 am – 10:30 am
$75 per member, maximum 5:1 member/instructor ratio
This Camp is for New Beginning-Entry Level Women Golfers only and will cover the setup and swing basics of the Short Game and Fairway Shot
Please contact Doug Roberts at (435) 669-9297 to sign up!
Clinic registration is available via Golf Genius – $50 Per Person
Please contact Doug Roberts at you have any questions.
Club Unicorn at The Equestrian Center
Ages 3 to 6
20 Minute Pony Ride – $40
Club Unicorn is back! We’ll be doing Pony Rides, by appointment only.
Please call (801) 455-0951 or email Janna Hambor for more details and to sign up!
Promontory Book Club
The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
Wednesday, August 19th
The Shed Amphitheater at 5:00 pm
Check out the book below!
Please bring your own snacks & beverages
Ranch Club Pool & Hot Tub
The Ranch Club Leisure Pool, Hot Tub, & Water slide is now open!
Open Daily | 6:00 am – 7:00 om
Reservations are required (1 Hour 50 Min Blocks)
- Hot Tubs are limited to 3 people at a time (Per Utah Law, children under 5 years of age are not permitted in the hot tubs)
- Please bring your own water bottle
Contact the Concierge at (435) 333-4000 to book your reservation.
Read the General Promontory Pool & Water Slide Rules below.
Because we will not be offering foodservice this season at The Hot Spot Cafe, the rule about no coolers is being waived this summer. We ask the cooler sizes be kept to 12 quart or 12-liter sizes, nothing larger, and still ask that no alcoholic
beverages be brought to the club facility. A typical 12-quart cooler would have the dimensions of 13” Wide by 10” Deep by 10” High. No glass will be allowed in the coolers or on the pool decks.
Beach House is Now Open
Beach House Hours
Open Daily from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm (Lifeguards on Duty)
Food Service from 11:30 am – 8:00 pm
S’mores & Beverages from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Towel service will be available
- Locker rooms will be open
- Paddle Boards & kayaks available for use
- Personal life jackets are required – available for purchase
- Reservations required for the Beach House Café
- All seating is on the outdoor patio
- Reservations required for the Shades on the Sand
- 1 hr and 50-min time slots
- Each Shade accommodates 2 people
- Uses 1 allocation per time slot
- The 2 covered Cabanas have a $50 service charge per reservation during the weekday and a $75 service charge on Sat & Sun.
- The Cabanas can accommodate up to 8 people, and uses 1 allocation.
Dining at Promontory
Dining in our outlets and do our best to accommodate with available space. Please call ahead if you have a large party (8 or more) so we may better prepare for your arrival and avoid any delays in accommodating you.
The Shed and Peak restaurants now each have 2 dedicated Curbside Pickup spots. Once you place your order, pull into one of the marked spots, call the restaurant to let them know you have arrived, and a server will bring your order to your car shortly.
Breakfast Spot – Dye Turn house
Social Members welcome
Breakfast options will be available for purchase!
Keurig Coffee, Muffins (Gluten Free available), Hard Boiled Eggs, Green Juices, Yogurts & Fresh Fruits
Hours of Operation
Tuesday – Sunday | 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Open Daily from Noon to 9:00 pm
Dine-In available for reservations or Walk-in if there is room.
Contact our reservation office at (435) 333-4004 to book your reservations.
Curbside Pickup is available call The Shed at (435) 333 – 4622 to place your order.
Click the links below for The Shed’s Menu & the online Mercantile Grocer.
The Nicklaus Golf Turn House
Wednesday – Sunday
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Click the link below for the Grab & Go lunch options.
Open Daily | 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
19th Lounge at The Peak – Now Open For Lunch
Wednesday – Monday | 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Dine-In Available (Full Members Only)
Reservations are required
Book your reservation on ForeTees or contact our reservation office at (435) 333-4004.
Curbside Pickup Available (Full & Social Members)
Call The Peak (435) 333 – 4716 to place your order.
(Orders can be placed beginning at 3:00 pm)
Click the link below for The Peak’s Menu.
Get Outside With Our Outfitter
Join us outside with SMALL group-led programs! (no more than 14 people).
View the schedule below:
Sundays | 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Guided Mountain Biking
Monday | 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Tuesday | 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Guided Mountain Biking
Wednesday | 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Thursday| 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Fly Casting at Mountain Garden Pond
Friday| 10:30 am & 1:30 am
Max 4 people on the dock
Face Mask & gloves required
Please bring your own fishing pole & equipment
Guided Bike Ride on The Rail Trail
Saturday | 10:30 am (2-3 hours)