The Week of March 30, 2023
Our weekly newsletter for all things Promontory!
- Please be mindful of The Village Clubhouse operating hours (6am-8pm daily). We ask that if you are using the facilities near closing, that you please give yourself a sufficient amount of time to clean up.
- Please pardon our dust and noise during our renovations to The Outfitters Cabin Kitchen. The work is expected to be completed by mid-May.
Happening This Week
Live Music at The Shed
Tonight, Thursday, March 30th
5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Join us for dinner at the Shed and enjoy live music from local musician Chase Given.
Please note that seating at the Shed is on a first come, first serve basis.
“Chase Given is a singer songwriter that grew up in Eastern North Carolina. He first appeared on stage at only 3 years old. Since 2005, Chase has shared the stage with International favorites including “Nsync”, “Rascal Flatts”, “SheDaisy”, “Darius Rucker”, “John Mayer”, “Gavin Degraw”, “Train”, and many others. After performing on the East Coast, California, and the Pacific Northwest, Chase now resides in Salt Lake City, UT, and is performing regularly throughout Utah, Idaho, Nevada, & California.”
Paint Mixer - Easter Mandala
Friday, April 7th at 5:00 pm
The Studio at the Shed
$65 per person
Join us for Paint Night and mix & mingle with fellow Promontory Members! All ages & artistic abilities are encouraged to join in the creative adventure.
A Night at The Egyptian Theater
Amy Helm & Grahame Lesh Present: Songs of Our Own
Friday, April 7th
Show Begins at 8:00 pm
Park City’s Egyptian Theater
This event has been fully booked.
Enjoy a night at the theater- on Promontory! Promontory has a limited amount of tickets reserved for our Members to a music packed night dedicated to honoring the song book of The Grateful Dead and The Band in honor of their famous fathers.
New This Week
Spring Dining Hours of Operation
The Hearth Grille – Beginning April 2nd
Tuesday – Saturday | 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Closed April 9th – April 17th
Also open Sunday, April 23rd & Monday, April 24th while Peak is closed.
The Peak – Beginning April 3rd
Wednesday – Sunday | 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Closed April 18th – April 25th
Also open April 10th & 11th, & 17th while The Hearth is closed.
Thursday, April 13th
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm at Double Deer
Get to know your fellow members at our next Member Mixer. Appetizers and soft drinks included. Beer & wine will be available for purchase.
Easter Brunch at Promontory
Sunday, April 9th at Double Deer
Seatings at 11:00 am & 1:00 pm
$88++ Adult | $36++ Child
Celebrate Easter at Promontory! Hop on over to Double Deer to enjoy a delicious American/Southern style brunch and get your photo with the Easter Bunny.
Brunch will be served buffet style.
Beer, Wine, Mimosas, & Bloody Mary’s will be available for purchase
Book your reservation below or contact Reservations at (435) 333-4004.
4th of July
Mark your calendars! This year’s Fourth of July week is stacked with memorable experiences for families, friends, and new connections. Including: Golf Tournaments, Member Mixers, our annual foundation Concert, 4th of July BBQ and Fireworks, and more!
Event times and details to come
April Spa Specials
Transform Winter Skin with a Spring Cleaning
10% off Chemical Peels
Chemical peels help to reverse the visible effects of damage in two ways:
- They power away dull, dead cells to illuminate the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, clogged pores, and blemishes.
- They support collagen for firmer-looking skin over time.
20% off Microneedling
Microneelding is the insertion of very fine short needles into the skin to stimulate collagen production and trigger the body’s natural healing process. This skin rejuvenation treatment helps minimize the signs of aging, improves the appearance of acne scars, and rejuvenates aging skin.
The Village and Lavender spa are open Wednesday – Sunday from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm. Book your treatment via email below.
- 50% off ZENTS products
- 20% off Naturopathica products
- 10% off Image retail
- 20% off Naturopathica products
In Case You Missed It
Winter Updates & Lodge Reminders
Spring is right around the corner (we hope!) Please see below for updates and reminders:
- The Nordic Trail can now be used for snowshoeing ONLY. Due to wind drifts, we are unable to groom the track to the correct level.
- Park City Mountain has extended their ski season closing date to Sunday, April 23rd. The PC Lodge will remain open and the Ski Shuttles will continue to operate through April 23rd.
- Deer Valley is schedule to close on April 16th.
SKI LODGE ACCESS (PC Lodge & Deer Valley Alpine Lodge):
- Full & Social Members: NO RESTRICTIONS
- Accompanied Guests: NO ACCESS DURING BLACKOUT. At other times, both social & full members are limited to bringing 2 accompanied guests PER MEMBERSHIP per day to the ski lodges. Daily fee applies to every accompanied guest ($30/DAY).
- Unaccompanied Guests: NO ACCESS
- Unaccompanied guest staying in an authorized Promontory Home services rental: NO ACCESS
3rd Party Rental Guests (Cabin/Villa/Cottage owners outside the Promontory Home Services rental program may rent their homes through VRBO or AirBnB but MAY NOT extend any Club Access.): NO ACCESS
Meet Kali Quick, Head Golf Professional at The Hills Golf Course
This week, we had the chance to sit down and chat with Kali Quick, Promontory’s new Head Pro at The Hills course. Listening to Kali talk about her background, golf experience, and passion for the game has everyone at Promontory extremely excited to call this new golf phenom one of Promontory’s own.
Weekly Card Game Schedule
Tuesday at 1:30 pm in the Dye Library
Wednesday at 2:00 pm in the Dye Library
Friday at 2:00 pm in the Dye Library
Beginners welcome, reservations not required.
Shed Indoor Sports Court
We have added additional pickleball times! Now every weekday during Winter from 12 pm- 4 pm and weekends from 12 pm-2 pm. (NOTE: Holiday week schedules may be adjusted to accommodate more open gym time). Once our outdoor courts open for the summer, the Shed sports court schedule will be adjusted.
Get out of the cold and warm up with a variety of fitness classes (sign up required), pickleball or a game of your choice during open court times.
Promontory Golfers – for all Golf related updates, please check The Golf Newsletter. The newsletter is sent out weekly on Wednesdays during golf season and is available online. Be sure to read the first one of the season sent 3/1/23 for course opening dates, events, and clinic information.
The View - Conservancy Newsletter
For all Conservancy related updates (tubing hill & ski shuttle information, and more) please check The View. The View is sent out bi-weekly on Fridays & is available online.