The Week Of March 16th
Featured Events and Upcoming Activities!
Temporary Amenity Closures
The state of emergency called by the Summit County Health Department cancelling all people-gathering also means that we need to close:
- The Ranch Clubhouse
- Includes: The Hotspot Cafe, Fitness, Spa, Pool, Etc.
- The Fitness Center at Painted Valley
- The Outfitter’s Cabin
- The Kids’ Cabin
- Promontory Shuttles
Services on staff include:
- The Concierge will be available by phone ONLY – (435) 333-4000
- The Gate Staff & Rovers will be on duty
- EQ Gate – (435) 333-4035
- Main Gate – (435) 333-4030
- The Equestrian Staff will be caring for our horses
- Home Services will be caring for their homes
- Maintenance & Housekeeping will be doing deep cleaning
- Conservancy staff will be working
- The Sales information center at The Hub will be open
Restaurant Restrictions Curbside Delivery
Our Summit County Health officials have mandated us to close the inside service at our restaurants as of 5:00 pm Sunday, March 15th. For those of you with reservations over the next few days, and anyone else needing meals, we will be open for CURBSIDE delivery.
Here’s how things will work:
- Peak Orders (Open Saturday – Monday) Call: (435) 333-4716
- Orders taken starting at 3:00 pm, pick up from 5:00 pm – 8:00 p
- View The Peak Menu Here
- Hearth Orders (Wednesday – Friday) Call: (435) 333-4223
- Orders take starting at 3:00 pm, pick up from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- View The Hearth Menu Here
- Shed Orders (Open Daily) Call: (435) 333-4622
- Orders taken starting at 11:00 am, pick up from Noon – 8:00 pm
- View The Shed Menu Here
Our staff wants to keep working so please consider ordering a few meals for curbside pick up – they will appreciate your support!
Seasonal Health Tips
To help prevent seasonal cold and flu spread, promote good hygiene habits in your home:
- Wash hands frequently with hot, soapy water
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your elbow
- Avoid close contact with others, especially in public areas
Boiler Replacement at The Ranch Clubhouse
The Ranch Clubhouse will be closed April 20th through May 8th
Please note that during this time the spa, Hotspot Cafe, fitness area, etc. will be closed.
The Concierge team will remain at their desk if you have any questions. Contact them via email or phone, (435) 333-4000.
Deer Valley Music Festival
Escape into the Music at The Deer Valley Music Festival!
The 2020 Line Up Includes:
- Friday, July 3 – Patriotic Pops featuring Capathia Jenkins
- Friday, July 10 – Kool & the Gang with the Utah Symphony
- Saturday, July 11 – Ben Folds with the Utah Symphony
- Friday, July 17 – The Doo Wop Project with the Utah Symphony
- Saturday, July 18 – Take Me Home: The Music of John Denver starring Jim Curry with the Utah Symphony
- Friday, July 24 – The Magical Music of Harry Potter
- Saturday, July 25 – Super Diamond with the Utah Symphony
- Friday, July 31 – Preservation Hall Jazz Band with the Utah Symphony
- Saturday, August 1 – Little River Band with the Utah Symphony
- Friday, August 7 – 1812 Overture with Rachmaninoff’s Piano Concerto No. 2
- Saturday, August 8 – The Beach Boys with the Utah Symphony
Learn more at Deer Valley’s Website
Please EMAIl the Concierge for pricing and to reserve your ticket!
*Discount unavailable for these shows: Ben Folds with Utah Symphony & The Beach Boys with Utah Symphony
Homeowner Dumpster Use
The Conservancy has a roll off dumpster in the parking lot behind the Equestrian Center that can be used by homeowners when curbside pickup cannot handle the an increased volume.
Please use this location and not the dumpster enclosures being utilized by club operations in the clubhouse areas. The club areas cannot handle the additional volume.
Deer Valley Music Festival
Tomorrow, Tuesday, March 17th
12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Come get your St. Patricks Day meal CURBSIDE from the Shed. Our Chef’s have prepared the classic good luck meal: Corned Beef & Cabbage!
Call and order your CURBSIDE delivered meals! (435) 333-4622