The Week Of October 26th
Featured Events and Upcoming Activities!
The Peak will be closed November 3rd – November 10th and
The Hearth will be closed from November 10th – November 17th
for routine fall maintenance.
Happening This Week
A Spooktacular Pumpkin Workout
This Saturday, October 31st at 8:30 am
Shed Amphitheater/Basketball Court (Weather Permitting)
Join us for a 45-minute HITT pumpkin workout! An overall workout with pumpkins – goblet squats, standing wood chops, and much more.
Class is limited to 10 people, please RSVP below.
New This Week
Dog Leash Policy
When taking your pets out, all animals must be on a leash unless at the Dog Park or the designated off-leash trail near the intersection of Ranch Club Trail and Promontory Ranch Road, between the Ranch Club Cabins and Deer Crossing neighborhoods.
For more detailed information on the Conservancy’s Policy Regarding Pets, please click the link below.
We would like to remind all members that if you have a guest/visitor coming on property, that you do need to register them through the ForeTees App or call ahead to the gates.
Guest Registration through the ForeTees App
- Open the app and scroll to “Guest & Visitor Pass”
- Once you tap the image it’ll take you to where you can create a guest pass
- Fill the form out and submit it
Owners That Are Not Members:
- Go to https://members.promontoryclub.com/.
- Username – Sign in using your legal lot ID (Example: HSD-5)
- Password – Your last name with the first letter capitalized (Example: Smith)
- You’ll be able to change your username and password after your first log in
- Once you are logged in, you’ll see a menu on the left side. Click on “Gate & Visitor Pass” and create the pass.
If you have any issues or questions about logging in, please contact Joe Ellis
Thanksgiving Dinner To go
Let Promontory prepare your holiday feast!
$280 | Serves 6-8 Guests
Our Thanksgiving Dinner Includes:
- Herb Roasted Turkey with Giblet Gravy
- Garlic Roasted Mashed Potatoes
- Honey Glazed Ham
- Green Bean Casserole
- Cranberry Relish
- Assorted Rolls & Creamed Butter
- Pumpkin Pie & Pecan Pie
Reserve your dinner with the concierge by 2:00 pm on Sunday, November 22nd. Pick up on Thanksgiving Day, November 26th at The Peak between 10:00 am & 12:00 pm
Contact Concierge at (435) 333-4000 to reserve or click the link below.
If you’d like extra for leftovers:
$22 for each side dish
$99 for a 12-14 lb Roasted Turkey & Giblet Gravy
Meet Chef Ashley, Chef de Cuisine of The Hearth Grille
Hello! My name is Ashley Thompson Hook, and if we haven’t had the pleasure of meeting just yet, I am the Chef de Cuisine of The Hearth Grille. I have been with Promontory as a member of the culinary team since April of 2019. I began my career here as a sous chef and never looked back.
A little about me: I grew up in a small town in Arkansas, where I spent my time watching Julia Child and Graham Kerr. I knew I wanted to be a chef since I was a small child and was determined to make it happen. I attended the University of Arkansas as a Hospitality Management major and moonlighted in kitchens trying to absorb as much knowledge as I could. My first real kitchen job was as at an artisanal smokehouse in rural Arkansas and I still love to use the skills I acquired there. I spent several years as a butcher before working my way up through a resort in Branson, MO, and then made the move to Park City with my husband, a fellow chef.
Promontory was the first establishment I interviewed with, and I immediately felt at home. I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to work in such a beautiful community. The Hearth Grille has explored many identities over the years, but I hope our new direction of soulful, comforting food with a mountain twist is one that will keep you coming back. My mantra as a chef has always been to cook for your diners as you’d cook at home. I hope you feel the love that goes into the dishes we are putting out, and I look forward to getting to know each of you!
New Specials at The Shed
Soup is available all day. Evening specials are available after 5:00 pm.
- Evening Special: Meat Lasagna with Ricotta Salata, Garlic Oil Breadsticks & a Fresh Mixed Green Salad
- Soup: Chicken Tortilla Soup garnished with Fried Tortilla Strips, Avocado & Grated Monterey Jack
- Evening Special: House-Made Chicken Pot Pies served with a Fresh Mixed Green Salad
- Soup: Roasted Red Pepper Bisque garnished with Basil Oil & Parmesan Crisp
- Evening Special:
- Shrimp Enchiladas: Ancho Rojo Sauce, Cilantro Rice, Black Beans & Queso Fresco
- Vegetarian Enchiladas: Zucchini, Squash, Roasted Onions & Cremini Mushrooms
- Soup: Potato Leek Garnished with Tobacco Cut Fried Onions
- Evening Special: Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Gravy & Haricot Verts
- Soup: Tomato Basil garnished with Freshly Baked Croutons & Shaved Parmesan
- Evening Special: Roasted Poblano Mac and Cheese served with a Braised Short Rib
- Soup: Chicken & Gnocchi garnished with Fresh Parsley
- Evening Special: Homestyle Individual Cast Iron Meatloaf with Loaded Baked Potato & Sautéed Swiss Char
- Soup: Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo
- Evening Special: Grilled Pork Chop with Normandy Sauce Sweet Potato Succotash & Sautéed Spinach
- Soup: Chili garnished with Cheddar Cheese & Scallions
Summit County Moves To High Transmission Risk Level
Based on metrics established by the statewide COVID-19 Transmission Index, Summit County has moved to the High-Risk Level designation as of October 22, 2020.
Key points you should know:
- Social gatherings of 10 or fewer are permitted.
- Masks are required under the existing Face-Covering Ordinance in Summit County.
- Restaurants & Bars: 6 feet between parties at all times (including waiting areas and when seated).
- 6 feet physical distancing between household groups.
- The exception to 6 feet physical distancing between household groups can be requested through county executives in consultation with the local health officer. Exceptions may be reviewed every 14 days. Due to the high risk of transmission in this level, exceptions will be rare and are strongly discouraged.
- When does a county change levels?
- Changes from a higher transmission level to a lower transmission level may occur every 14 days at minimum when thresholds are met.
In Case You Missed It
Gym Reservations Reminder
With golf season-ending, our gyms have been quite busy in the morning. As a courtesy to your fellow Members, please remember to book a gym reservation with the Concierge.
Contact the Concierge at (435) 333-4000 or click the link below.
Fall Into Relaxation at The Ranch Club Spa
Thursday – Sunday | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Closed Monday – Wednesday
- Therapeutic Thursday’s – 10% off Signature massage
- Facial Friday’s – 15% off any facial
- Salty Saturday’s – 10% off Season Body Exfoliation
- Sporty Sunday’s – 15% off Sports massage
Service discount valid on the day specified & must be used at time of purchase.
Retail Special – 15% Off
- Zents Body Oil of any scent
- Image Vital C products
Contact The Spa at (435) 333-4210 or click the link below to book your treatment today!
Get Ready For Ski Season
We will open the season with the following guidance, and we will evaluate as the ski season progresses to see if we need to make changes. we would like to thank the 6-Member Covid19 Task Force for helping inform many of these decisions.
Promontory Ski and Snowboard Lodge OPS – Winter 20/21:
- Runs as usual – schedule set by Joe Ellis and published in The Wire throughout the ski season
- Pick up/Drop off is in front of the Ranch Club
- Masks REQUIRED throughout transit
- Windows open, weather permitting – fan/heat turned on during transit
- Touchpoints on shuttles disinfected at each drop-off
- 24-hr advance reservations may be made through the Concierge
- Limit of 4 passengers per Member number
- Max 11 passengers per shuttle (normal capacity)
Contact Joe Ellis if you have any questions.
Planned Opening Dates:
- Alpine Lodge at Deer Valley:
- Equipment DROP-OFF day is Friday, Dec. 4, 2020, from 8 AM to 5 PM
- Opening day is Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
- PC Lodge:
- Equipment DROP-OFF day is Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020, from 8 AM to 5 PM
- Opening day is Friday, Nov. 20, 2020
- If you would like to reserve a storage locker please contact Dave Helgeson with the following info:
- Name & Member Number
- Contact Information
- Alpine Lodge at Deer Valley or PC Lodge at Park City Mountain
Gym Locker Keys
Please check your gym bags for the Ranch Club House locker keys. If any are found, please return to them to the Concierge Desk.
Pickleball clinics every Wednesday
$25 Per Person – Max 8 people per clinic
Introduction to Pickleball – Wednesdays at 9:00 am
If you’ve never played or forget how to play, this clinic is for you.
Beginner/Intermediate Pickleball Clinic – Wednesdays at 10:30 am
This clinic works on skills to improve your game.
Clinics are held at The Ranch Clubhouse Tennis Court #4
Download the fitness schedule below!
Please bring your own mats to Yoga, Pilates, and Sculp & Tone Classes. If you don’t have a mat, you can purchase a basic gym mat from us for $25.
Please note that all classes excluding Virtual WERQ! requires a reservation.
Classes are limited to 10 people.
Contact the Concierge to book your reservation!
Kids' Cabin October Camps
The Kids’ Cabin
Tuesday – Saturday | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
AM Sessions & PM Sessions are available
(24 kids per session – 3 small groups of 8)
Tuesdays – Book Club Camp
Read, share, & make your own books!
Wednesdays – Craft Camp
Craft it up with a variety of projects and materials to choose from.
Thursday – Science Days
Experiment, learn, & explore! Hands-on science fun!
Friday – Lego Mania
A day full of Lego!
Game Day At The Shed Monday Night Football
Join us each week for Monday Night Football at The Shed. Cheer on your favorite teams and rep their gear for complimentary chips & salsa!
Monday, October 19th
Arizona Cardinals Vs. Dallas Cowboys
Game Begin at 6:15 MT
Monday, October 26th
Chicago Bears vs LA Rams
Game Begin at 6:15 MT
Find out when your favorite team is playing!
Get Outside With Our Outfitter
Join us outside with SMALL group-led programs! (no more than 14 people).
View the schedule below:
Sundays | 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Guided Mountain Biking
Monday | 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Tuesday | 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Guided Mountain Biking
Wednesday | 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Thursday| 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Fly Casting at Mountain Garden Pond
Friday| 10:30 am & 1:30 am
Max 4 people on the dock
Face Mask & gloves required
Please bring your own fishing pole & equipment
Guided Bike Ride on The Rail Trail
Saturday | 10:30 am (2-3 hours)
Summit County Health Order
Face Covering Required
As of midnight Friday, June 26th, all of Summit County is under new Health Orders.
What this means to us at our PRIVATE Club is the following:
- Masks will be REQUIRED to enter any of our INDOOR amenities.
- Masks may only be removed while seated for dining or while engaged in strenuous fitness activities. In the case of fitness, you must also have at least a 10-foot distance from any other person in the fitness area while you are un-masked.
- If attending any outdoor venues, please wear a mask in and out of the venue while checking in, and then as long as you have 6 ft of physical distance, you may enjoy the outdoor venue without a mask.
Read the official notice below
Dining at Promontory
QR Code Dining Menus
We’ve switched to digital menus! You’ll find the code on your table at The Shed, The Peak & The Hearth
- How to Scan a QR code with your iPhone
Open the Camera app from the Home screen, Control Center, or Lock screen.
- Select the rear-facing camera. Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app. Your device recognizes the QR code and shows a notification.
- Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
How to scan a QR code with your Android
- Open your Camera app and point it steadily for 2-3 seconds towards the QR Code you want to scan.
- Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
Click below for more information about scanning QR codes and what they are.
Hours of Operation
Reservation Office Hours
Open Daily | 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Contact the reservations office at (435) 333-4004 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your reservation.
We welcome walk-in dining in our outlets and do our best to accommodate with available space. Please call ahead if you have a large party (8 or more) so we may better prepare for your arrival and avoid any delays in accommodating you.
Monday – Saturday | Noon to 9:00 pm
Sunday | 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Contact our reservation office at (435) 333-4004 to book your reservations.
To-Go Orders our available call The Shed at (435) 333-4622 to place your order.
Check out The Shed Menu here.
Saturday – Monday | 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Closed Tuesday – Friday
Don’t miss out on the complimentary corkage. Mondays at The Peak!
Wednesday – Friday | 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Don’t miss out on Wine Wednesdays at The Hearth! – No corkage fee
Please know that Promontory expects to verify EVERY employee’s health per shift and will be taking all necessary social distancing and PPE precautions.
Checking-In is required at The Ranch Clubhouse and The Shed.
Please have your phone ready to scan in before walking into any of the above amenities. Please remember that we are confirming that your name and photo match your QR code and that your waiver is signed!
Please be sure that everyone in your membership has the waiver signed in their name.
Membership Billing Tutorial
If you need help finding your charges on your Member Billing Statement, click here for a step-by-step tutorial! Please note that statements can only be viewed as the primary member.
If you have any questions please contact the billing department at email@example.com
Ranch Club Pool & Hot Tub
Ranch Clubhouse Pool and Hot Tub
Open Daily | 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
Reservations are no longer required for the family pool first come first serve, limited to 50 or less.
Please remember to check in with The Concierge desk if you are using the pool.
Please Note: Hot Tubs are limited to 3 people at a time. Water bottles will not be available, please bring your own.
Read the General Promontory Pool & Water Slide Rules below.
Because we will not be offering foodservice this season at The Hot Spot Cafe, the rule about no coolers is being waived this summer. We ask the cooler sizes be kept to 12 quart or 12-liter sizes, nothing larger, and still ask that no alcoholic
beverages be brought to the club facility. A typical 12-quart cooler would have the dimensions of 13” Wide by 10” Deep by 10” High. No glass will be allowed in the coolers or on the pool decks.
Pet Clean-Up - This is getting "ruff"
All dogs’ poop MUST be disposed of by its owner.
The Conservancy provides cleanup bags for animal waste throughout the trails system for your convenience. Please continue to use these bags and deposit them in the waste containers provided.
Thank you for respecting Promontory and your fellow Members!