The Week Of October 19th
Featured Events and Upcoming Activities!
The Peak will be closed November 3rd – November 10th and
The Hearth will be closed from November 10th – November 17th
for routine fall maintenance.
Happening This Week
HUCK YEAH! Film Screening
We know how excited everyone was for our Kickoff to Ski Season and to watch Matchstick Productions’ new film HUCK YEAH!. You’re in luck! We will be hosting 3 socially-distanced showings of it in the Shed Movie Theater this week!
Showing at 4:30 pm in The Shed Movie Theater
Monday, October 19th, Wednesday, October 21st & Friday, October 23rd
Screenings are first come, first served.
“I would like to thank the Promontory Foundation and members of the Promontory Club for your support of Park City Film during this, particularly challenging time. Community-based, mission-driven art house theaters like ours exist for the love of cinema, the cultural enrichment of our local communities, and the joy that comes from experiencing great stories together with your friends and family. There is no better way to celebrate the film and the joy of living in the mountains than with our annual ski film presentation, and we are so pleased that we will be able to continue our MSP film night tradition this year. We hope that HUCK YEAH! gets everyone stoked for some deep powder and bluebird days this winter! Please check out our latest films and updates – including the re-opening of the Twilight Drive-in for two more weekends at the end of October at ParkCityFilm.org.”
Katharine Wang, Executive Director
Celebrate Halloween with The Kids' Cabin
Saturday, October 24th | 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Reservations Required – 30 Minute Time Slot
Calling all ghosts & goblins! You’re invited to celebrate Halloween with The Promontory Kids’ Cabin! Pick out your own pumpkin at the pumpkin patch and trick or treat through the Adventure Trail.
Contact Britney Vernon at (435) 333- 4050 to book your spot.
New This Week
Utah Health Guidance Update
The State of Utah’s new directive has gone into effect as of Thursday, October 15th. The new directive describes a COVID-19 Transmission Index, with new index ratings of Low, Medium, or High. Each County will be rated on the Transmission Index based on three weekly metrics: 7-day average percent positivity, 14-day case rate per 100K population, and Statewide ICU utilization. Currently, Summit County, in which Promontory resides, is rated as Moderate. You may access the State’s full health guidance by clicking below.
In an effort to keep Promontory a safe and open community for our Members and employees, we will continue to adhere to the latest recommended guidance regarding social distancing, mask-wearing, sanitation, and safe gathering practices. For the next ten days (through 10/29/2020), the State has directed that all social gatherings statewide (excepting religious services and certain events with organizational oversight) do not exceed 10 people. After 10/29/2020, new guidance goes into effect for gatherings, but other protocols for Promontory restaurants, fitness, and amenity use are continuing and existing amenities will be open and operating as they presently are.
We will continue to keep you abreast of new information and best practices we are implementing at Promontory. Thank you for your understanding and for helping us keep Promontory a safe, vibrant community.
Read the full letter from Kelli Brown, Promontory General Manager, by clicking the link below.
Gym Reservations Reminder
With golf season-ending, our gyms have been quite busy in the morning. As a courtesy to your fellow Members, please remember to book a gym reservation with the Concierge.
Contact the Concierge at (435) 333-4000 or click the link below.
In Case You Missed It
Get Ready For Ski Season
We will open the season with the following guidance, and we will evaluate as the ski season progresses to see if we need to make changes. we would like to thank the 6-Member Covid19 Task Force for helping inform many of these decisions.
Promontory Ski and Snowboard Lodge OPS – Winter 20/21:
- Runs as usual – schedule set by Joe Ellis and published in The Wire throughout the ski season
- Pick up/Drop off is in front of the Ranch Club
- Masks REQUIRED throughout transit
- Windows open, weather permitting – fan/heat turned on during transit
- Touchpoints on shuttles disinfected at each drop-off
- 24-hr advance reservations may be made through the Concierge
- Limit of 4 passengers per Member number
- Max 11 passengers per shuttle (normal capacity)
Contact Joe Ellis if you have any questions.
Planned Opening Dates:
- Alpine Lodge at Deer Valley:
- Equipment DROP-OFF day is Friday, Dec. 4, 2020, from 8 AM to 5 PM
- Opening day is Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
- PC Lodge:
- Equipment DROP-OFF day is Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020, from 8 AM to 5 PM
- Opening day is Friday, Nov. 20, 2020
- If you would like to reserve a storage locker please contact Dave Helgeson with the following info:
- Name & Member Number
- Contact Information
- Alpine Lodge at Deer Valley or PC Lodge at Park City Mountain
Fall Into Relaxation at The Ranch Club Spa
Thursday – Sunday | 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Closed Monday – Wednesday
- Therapeutic Thursday’s – 10% off Signature massage
- Facial Friday’s – 15% off any facial
- Salty Saturday’s – 10% off Season Body Exfoliation
- Sporty Sunday’s – 15% off Sports massage
Service discount valid on the day specified & must be used at time of purchase.
Retail Special – 15% Off
- Zents Body Oil of any scent
- Image Vital C products
Contact The Spa at (435) 333-4210 or click the link below to book your treatment today!
A Spooktacular Pumpkin Workout
Saturday, October 31st at 8:30 am
Shed Amphitheater/Basketball Court (Weather Permitting)
Join us for a 45-minute HITT pumpkin workout! An overall workout with pumpkins – goblet squats, standing wood chops, and much more.
Class is limited to 10 people, please RSVP below.
Pickleball clinics every Wednesday
$25 Per Person – Max 8 people per clinic
Introduction to Pickleball – Wednesdays at 9:00 am
If you’ve never played or forget how to play, this clinic is for you.
Beginner/Intermediate Pickleball Clinic – Wednesdays at 10:30 am
This clinic works on skills to improve your game.
Clinics are held at The Ranch Clubhouse Tennis Court #4
Download the fitness schedule below!
Please bring your own mats to Yoga, Pilates, and Sculp & Tone Classes. If you don’t have a mat, you can purchase a basic gym mat from us for $25.
Please note that all classes excluding Virtual WERQ! requires a reservation.
Classes are limited to 10 people.
Contact the Concierge to book your reservation!
Gym Locker Keys
Please check your gym bags for the Ranch Club House locker keys. If any are found, please return to them to the Concierge Desk.
Shed October Specials
October 1st – October 31st
Please note that soup is available all day. Evening specials are available after 5:00 pm.
- Evening Special: Hearty Meat Lasagna with Garlic Herb Bread Sticks & House Salad
- Soup: Chicken Tortilla Soup garnished with Shredded Cheddar, Sour Cream, Crushed Tortilla Chips
- Evening Special: Personal Chicken Pot Pies with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
- Soup: Zuppa Toscana
- Evening Special: Grilled Shrimp PoBoy with Shredded Cabbage, Tomato, Cajun Spread, & Garlic Fries
- Soup: Broccoli Cheddar Garnished with Shredded Cheddar
- Evening Special: Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes, Chicken Gravy & Honey Glazed Corn Bread
- Soup: Tomato Basil garnished with Croutons & Parmesan
- Evening Special: Stuffed Bell Peppers with Steak, Spanish Rice, Cheddar Jack & Onions paired with a Southwest Salad with Poblano Ranch Dressing
- Soup: Chicken & Gnocchi garnished with Fresh Parsley
- Evening Special: Salisbury Steaks with Mashed Potatoes, Mushroom Gravy, and Wilted Arugula
- Soup: White Turkey Chili garnished with Shredded Cheddar, Sour Cream, & Cilantro
- Evening Special: Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti, Fresh Basil, Garlic Herb Breadsticks paired with a Caesar Salad.
- Soup: Hearty Beef Chili garnished with Cheese, Sour Cream, Green Onion
Kids' Cabin October Camps
The Kids’ Cabin
Tuesday – Saturday | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
AM Sessions & PM Sessions are available
(24 kids per session – 3 small groups of 8)
Tuesdays – Book Club Camp
Read, share, & make your own books!
Wednesdays – Craft Camp
Craft it up with a variety of projects and materials to choose from.
Thursday – Science Days
Experiment, learn, & explore! Hands-on science fun!
Friday – Lego Mania
A day full of Lego!
Game Day At The Shed Monday Night Football
Join us each week for Monday Night Football at The Shed. Cheer on your favorite teams and rep their gear for complimentary chips & salsa!
Monday, October 19th
Arizona Cardinals Vs. Dallas Cowboys
Game Begin at 6:15 MT
Monday, October 26th
Chicago Bears vs LA Rams
Game Begin at 6:15 MT
Find out when your favorite team is playing!
Get Outside With Our Outfitter
Join us outside with SMALL group-led programs! (no more than 14 people).
View the schedule below:
Sundays | 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Guided Mountain Biking
Monday | 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Tuesday | 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Guided Mountain Biking
Wednesday | 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Thursday| 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Fly Casting at Mountain Garden Pond
Friday| 10:30 am & 1:30 am
Max 4 people on the dock
Face Mask & gloves required
Please bring your own fishing pole & equipment
Guided Bike Ride on The Rail Trail
Saturday | 10:30 am (2-3 hours)
Summit County Health Order
Face Covering Required
As of midnight Friday, June 26th, all of Summit County is under new Health Orders.
What this means to us at our PRIVATE Club is the following:
- Masks will be REQUIRED to enter any of our INDOOR amenities.
- Masks may only be removed while seated for dining or while engaged in strenuous fitness activities. In the case of fitness, you must also have at least a 10-foot distance from any other person in the fitness area while you are un-masked.
- If attending any outdoor venues, please wear a mask in and out of the venue while checking in, and then as long as you have 6 ft of physical distance, you may enjoy the outdoor venue without a mask.
Read the official notice below
Dining at Promontory
QR Code Dining Menus
We’ve switched to digital menus! You’ll find the code on your table at The Shed, The Peak & The Hearth
- How to Scan a QR code with your iPhone
Open the Camera app from the Home screen, Control Center, or Lock screen.
- Select the rear-facing camera. Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app. Your device recognizes the QR code and shows a notification.
- Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
How to scan a QR code with your Android
- Open your Camera app and point it steadily for 2-3 seconds towards the QR Code you want to scan.
- Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
Click below for more information about scanning QR codes and what they are.
Hours of Operation
Reservation Office Hours
Open Daily | 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Contact the reservations office at (435) 333-4004 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your reservation.
We welcome walk-in dining in our outlets and do our best to accommodate with available space. Please call ahead if you have a large party (8 or more) so we may better prepare for your arrival and avoid any delays in accommodating you.
Monday – Saturday | Noon to 9:00 pm
Sunday | 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Contact our reservation office at (435) 333-4004 to book your reservations.
To-Go Orders our available call The Shed at (435) 333-4622 to place your order.
Check out The Shed Menu here.
Saturday – Monday | 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Closed Tuesday – Friday
Don’t miss out on the complimentary corkage. Mondays at The Peak!
Wednesday – Friday | 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Don’t miss out on Wine Wednesdays at The Hearth! – No corkage fee
Please know that Promontory expects to verify EVERY employee’s health per shift and will be taking all necessary social distancing and PPE precautions.
Checking-In is required at The Ranch Clubhouse and The Shed.
Please have your phone ready to scan in before walking into any of the above amenities. Please remember that we are confirming that your name and photo match your QR code and that your waiver is signed!
Please be sure that everyone in your membership has the waiver signed in their name.
Membership Billing Tutorial
If you need help finding your charges on your Member Billing Statement, click here for a step-by-step tutorial! Please note that statements can only be viewed as the primary member.
If you have any questions please contact the billing department at email@example.com
Ranch Club Pool & Hot Tub
Ranch Clubhouse Pool and Hot Tub
Open Daily | 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
Reservations are no longer required for the family pool first come first serve, limited to 50 or less.
Please remember to check in with The Concierge desk if you are using the pool.
Please Note: Hot Tubs are limited to 3 people at a time. Water bottles will not be available, please bring your own.
Read the General Promontory Pool & Water Slide Rules below.
Because we will not be offering foodservice this season at The Hot Spot Cafe, the rule about no coolers is being waived this summer. We ask the cooler sizes be kept to 12 quart or 12-liter sizes, nothing larger, and still ask that no alcoholic
beverages be brought to the club facility. A typical 12-quart cooler would have the dimensions of 13” Wide by 10” Deep by 10” High. No glass will be allowed in the coolers or on the pool decks.
Pet Clean-Up - This is getting "ruff"
All dogs’ poop MUST be disposed of by its owner.
The Conservancy provides cleanup bags for animal waste throughout the trails system for your convenience. Please continue to use these bags and deposit them in the waste containers provided.
Thank you for respecting Promontory and your fellow Members!