The Week of May 13, 2022
Conservancy News & Events
- The Conservancy Board meeting with be held on June 15th at 10:00 am via Zoom. Please keep an eye for the Zoom link in upcoming Views.
- Roadwork has commenced and will continue for the next few weeks.
- To avoid construction areas and work zones, some trails will be detoured or temporarily relocated. Please see the map below for current detours. Detour signs will also be placed on the affected trails.
Happening This Week
Letter from the Conservancy
Water-Wise Community Efforts
New This Week
Home Sprinkling Systems
Mountain Regional Water - Update
Mountain Regional Water has announced that irrigation systems can be used Wednesday, June 1st. Beginning Wednesday, May 25th, systems can be temporarily charged to assess damage or needed repairs.
Please contact Mountain Regional Water personnel for any questions or concerns regarding water use.
In Case You Missed It
Landscape Plans Reminder
Please remember, if you are considering significant changes to your landscaping, they need to be submitted to Design Review to ensure your plans are consistent with the Design Guidelines.
Please contact Christine Morr if you have any questions.
Please take a few moments to read the link below on tips and strategies to protect your home/homesite in the event of a wildfire.
Cleaning Muddy Roads
Springtime in Utah offers wonderful weather, the sounds of songbirds, and beautiful scenery. Springtime also means melting snow and possible mud. As our community grows, mud and dust may be disturbed and tracked onto our roads. The Conservancy crews and contractors are doing all they can to keep the roadways as clean as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding and assure you clean roads are a very high priority.
Asphalt & Road Repairs
As the ground warms up, it has become evident that some portions of the roads are in need of repair. Asphalt crews have begun to make repairs and will continue to address problem areas over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience regarding these improvements.
Recycling & Garbage Reminder
Please use your own garbage and recycling containers for garbage and recyclable materials. If you have more than your containers can handle, please DO NOT dispose of trash or recyclable materials in any dumpsters or trash bins located in Promontory. This includes but is not limited to dumpsters or bins near club facilities and construction sites.
- Momentum Recycling offers at home glass recycling pick-up for $12/month! For more information & to sign-up click here.
- Recyclable materials can be taken to Recycle Utah in Park City. Information can be found here.
- For excess household garbage, Summit County has a landfill located east of Promontory. Information for the Three Mile Canyon Landfill can be found here.
Trash Pick up
On trash pickup day, please keep all trash inside your dumpster, with the lid closed. Please DO NOT leave cardboard boxes, furniture, or anything else that won’t fit in the dumpster on the ground – the truck drivers will not stop to collect anything outside the dumpster.
If your weekly trash is more than will fit in your dumpster, please contact Republic Services (435-615-8311) for another dumpster.
Some years ago Summit County created a system to provide phone, email, and text messages regarding emergencies. The system was upgraded such that anyone who previously signed up will need to sign up again.
The alert center also provides information about non-emergency matters in and about Summit County.
Contact The Conservancy
Design Review Architect
Conservancy Director Of Operations
Director of Owner Services