The Week of March 18th, 2022
Conservancy News & Events
Conservancy Board Meeting
Wednesday, March 23rd at 10:00 am
Happening This Week
Slide into Spring at Luke Ridge Tubing Hill
Friday – Sunday | 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Luke Ridge Tubing Hill will close for the season this Sunday, March 20th at 5:00 pm. Be sure to hit the hill this weekend!
Tubing for owners and members is included as part of your monthly dues. Daily guest use fees apply for your accompanied guests ($15/person or a 10-punch pass available for $100. Guest passes may be purchased in person at the tubing hill check-in inside the Beach Club).
Waivers are required to use the tubing hill.
Please sign the waiver below.
New This Week
Cleaning Muddy Roads
Springtime in Utah offers wonderful weather, the sounds of songbirds, and beautiful scenery. Springtime also means melting snow and possible mud. As our community grows, mud and dust may be disturbed and tracked onto our roads. The Conservancy crews and contractors are doing all they can to keep the roadways as clean as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding and assure you clean roads are a very high priority.
Asphalt & Road Repairs
As the ground warms up, it has become evident that some portions of the roads are in need of repair. Asphalt crews have begun to make repairs and will continue to address problem areas over the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience regarding these improvements.
In Case You Missed It
Recycling & Garbage Reminder
Please use your own garbage and recycling containers for garbage and recyclable materials. If you have more than your containers can handle, please DO NOT dispose of trash or recyclable materials in any dumpsters or trash bins located in Promontory. This includes but is not limited to dumpsters or bins near club facilities and construction sites.
- Momentum Recycling offers at home glass recycling pick-up for $12/month! For more information & to sign-up click here.
- Recyclable materials can be taken to Recycle Utah in Park City. Information can be found here.
- For excess household garbage, Summit County has a landfill located east of Promontory. Information for the Three Mile Canyon Landfill can be found here.
- Daily Pick up/Drop off is in front of The Shed. Breakfast service begins at 7:00 am daily during ski season so be sure to stop in!
- Windows will be open, weather permitting – fan/heat turned on during transit.
- Touchpoints on shuttles will be disinfected at each drop-off.
- 24-hour advance reservations may be made through the Concierge at 435-333-4000.
- For return shuttles, please notify the Lodge staff of your desired departure time.
You can download the shuttle schedule below.
Removal of Snow Berms
As plow trucks clear roads, “snow berms” may form where driveways meet the road. Where this occurs, the homeowner is responsible for clearing the berms. In the event of emergency, an owner may contact the Conservancy to help clear the driveway. Although the Conservancy will try to remedy the situation as quickly as possible, the HotShot crew can only respond to exigent circumstances and makes no guarantees regarding timeframe of removal.
Trash Pick up
On trash pickup day, please keep all trash inside your dumpster, with the lid closed. Please DO NOT leave cardboard boxes, furniture, or anything else that won’t fit in the dumpster on the ground – the truck drivers will not stop to collect anything outside the dumpster.
If your weekly trash is more than will fit in your dumpster, please contact Republic Services (435-615-8311) for another dumpster.
Some years ago Summit County created a system to provide phone, email, and text messages regarding emergencies. The system was upgraded such that anyone who previously signed up will need to sign up again.
The alert center also provides information about non-emergency matters in and about Summit County.
Contact The Conservancy
Design Review Architect
Conservancy Director Of Operations
Director of Owner Services