Emergency Contact Information
Direct Inquiries To: email@example.com
Director of Owner Services: Joe Ellis, firstname.lastname@example.org, (435) 602-0420.
- All community-related questions, including:
- snow plow/traffic emergencies
- traffic policies, patrol, and parking
- shuttle services
- mailbox set up
- lot sign ordering
- general community rules and policies.
- For a serious snow removal concern, you may also email: email@example.com.
Director of Legal Services: Logan Finlayson, firstname.lastname@example.org, (435) 333-4063.
- All inquiries regarding Promontory’s CCR’s and Use Restrictions, Design Guidelines, specific property encumbrances, residency-related forms, and/or any written correspondence you have directly received from the Conservancy.
ARC Inspector: Jim Christensen, email@example.com, (435) 513-1333
- Homesite construction questions/concerns and scheduling construction inspections
Conservancy Operations Director: Chris Phinney, firstname.lastname@example.org, (435) 729-0405
ARC Representative: Dale Ayers, email@example.com (435) 333-4230
- Design Review related questions and/or inquiries
Executive Director: Meagan Brunson, firstname.lastname@example.org, (435) 333-4228.
Conservancy Board Members:
- Scott Hardman, email@example.com
- John Irvine, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Lees, email@example.com.
- Mike Coopman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meagan Brunson, email@example.com.
For non-Conservancy, Club-facilities related emergencies, please call Promontory’s Facilities Director, Jim Byler, firstname.lastname@example.org, (435) 901-3059.
Equestrian Gatehouse: 435-333-4035